Baby Back Ribs on the Grill!
- Baby Back Ribs
- 1/4 to 1/2 Cup Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Thyme
- 2 Tablespoons McCormick’s Montreal Chicken Seasoning.
- Wash and pat dry the Baby Back Ribs. Do not remove the fat unless there is excess fat.
- Spray/Brush the ribs with a liberal amount of Olive Oil.
- Combine the McCormick’s Montreal Chicken Seasoning, Smoked Paprika, Rosemary, and Thyme together.
- Apply a generous coating of seasoning blend over the entire rack of ribs and massage into the meat with your hands.
- Apply another liberal amount of Olive Oil and cover the ribs with plastic wrap for 30 minutes up to 24 hours.
Preheat Grill to its highest temperature.
- Brush off the grill grates to remove any burnt off debris before adding the ribs meat side down.
- Sear ribs for 3-5 minutes and turn over.
- Repeat this process every 3-5 minutes for 20 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 400 degrees. Now the ribs should be seared all over.
- Keep turning the ribs every 10 minutes until the internal temperature reads 175 degrees.
- Remove the ribs from the grill. Let the ribs rest 5-10 minutes before carving. Bon Appetit!