Ingredients: Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- 1 can of Giant Escargots snails.
- 1 stick of Butter.
- 1 Tbsp of minced or crushed garlic.
- 1 small Shallot, minced.
- ½ of Chardonnay wine.
- ½ chopped parsley.
- 1 24″ baguette, cut-diagonally ¾” thick.
- Olive oil for the baguette.
- Mozzarella Cheese for the baguette.
- Rinse snails under running water and remove any shells.
- In a small saucepan, add butter, wine, and shallots. Over low heat, combine until butter is completely melted, stirring occasionally.
- In a small oven-safe glass dish, add parsley, snails, and cover with the garlic-butter sauce.
- Place cut baguette on a silicone-lined sheet pan and brush with Olive oil and top with a generous amount of Mozzarella cheese.
- Place both dishes in the oven with the sheet pan on the rack above the Escargot dish rack.
- Bake until the baguette and cheese is melted and browned to your liking.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.
- Bon Appetit!